Leeds, West Yorkshire
Opportunity for an experienced, professional Business Support Administrator to work Part-time (22.5 hours / week).
Barton Legal is a boutique law firm with clients all over the UK and internationally, providing commercial, expert advice within the areas of construction and commercial property law.
As Business Support Administrator, your overall responsibility will be to support the business support team in a variety of administration duties, including answering the telephone, copy typing and filing of correspondence, meeting and greeting visitors, scanning, photocopying, opening new matters, archiving, data entering, drafting standard emails to clients and contacts on behalf of fee earners under supervision, in addition to handling post and ordering office supplies and equipment.
You will also be;
- Receiving inbound telephone calls and transferring/taking messages as appropriate
- Meeting & greeting visitors to the office
- General office administration support e.g., photocopying, filing, opening files, archiving, managing incoming post.
- Producing invoices for clients and dealing with supplier’s invoices
- Production of substantial word and excel documents
- Audio transcription, copy typing and formatting documents
- Ordering office supplies and equipment
- General office administration support
- This is a part-time role, working 3 days per week
- Standard working hours are 8.30am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- There may be an opportunity to work full time in the future
- The successful Business Support Administrator will have proven, successful experience working as a Secretary/Administrator.
- Experience working in a legal firm would be advantageous, though not essential
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Audio transcription experience desirable
- Must have strong typing skills and speed
- Great time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- First-class all-round communication skills
- A strong organiser and planner
- Creative approach to suggesting improvements and the ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
- Live within a commutable distance to our clients Leeds office
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday (prorated) + bank holidays (rising to 26 with service)
- Workplace pension
- Great office location, with free car parking available
Immediate interviews available.
Previous job titles: Secretary, Business Support Administrator.
If this is of interest to you please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note we are only accepting CVs from direct applicants at this stage.