A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced solicitor (5 Years + PQE) to work for our ambitious and extremely forward-thinking law firm. We are proud of our inclusive culture, strong core values and open communication.
We are innovative in our approach to business and consistently look at how we can improve processes and our clients’ experiences.
We are looking for a senior solicitor to bolster and develop the team and client base both within the UK and globally. We are keen to expand our global presence and will provide all the required support and training to achieve this.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 26 with service)
- Private Health Care
- Excellent 121 coaching, training and mentorship
- An enthusiastic team of newly qualified solicitors
- Experienced administration support team
- Career progression path with clear goals and objectives
- Great office location, with free car parking available
- Recently refurbished offices with great workspaces
You will be working alongside head of construction, Bill Barton, and our team of newly qualified and trainee solicitors. You will have the opportunity to develop our existing client portfolio, whilst building your own reputation and experience.
The successful Senior Construction Solicitor will have/be:
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
- Experience within either Commercial Dispute Resolution or Construction law is essential
- Ideally experience of high court litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills, willingness to learn and to take on responsibility at an early stage
- Ability to innovate and create commercial solutions
- A strong understanding of and experience working in contentious and non-contentious construction law would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of adjudication would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, well organised and thorough and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a small team
- Motivated and driven to succeed in your career
- Experience in marketing and business development
- Desire to develop international work and attend conferences
- Ability at public speaking
To apply for the Senior Solicitor position, please visit https://www.totaljobs.com/job/senior-solicitor/barton-legal-job101287770